Monday, September 12, 2011
Random, rant post...
This is a random, probably unnecessary post but I'll type it anyway! This is the week that I take my NCLEX RN State board test. I take it this Friday. Short of a miracle, I'm not sure how well I'll do. Most people prepare for hours, days, weeks and months. I've not been able to do that... Remember my post about Roman not being a fan of naps? Well, that makes it really difficult to study when you have to entertain a 2 month all day. My parents don't live here so they can't come over and help and give me time to study. Todd's mom has been over a few times but honestly, she has too much on her plate to worry about me and my test right now. And Todd... well, he's not been helpful in allowing me time to study. He does work all day and all the time, so it seems but he doesn't give me even an hour opportunity to study. I can retake the test if I fail it (45 days later) but I'd rather not have to do that. I worked SO hard throughout RN school to maintain and pass and I won't feel finished with school until this test is behind me. So... if you wouldn't mind, pray for me this week. Roman still wakes up at night so I don't get good rest to take a 6 hour test either. I know that what's meant to be will be but I'd really like to do this right the first time. My test starts at 8am Friday, if you wouldn't mind... stop and say a prayer for me. Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck, Amber!!! I know you'll do well. I'll definitely be thinking about you in the morning. :) And I get it on no free time/study time...
ReplyDelete