Roman is 8 months old today!! I'd say he's getting so big, but he's always been big ;)
He is suddenly doing things this week that he's not done before. He plays claps to patty-cake, he is doing the sign for "more" when he wants more food and he is saying "bye-bye". Literally, I feel like these things just suddenly came over night! When I say "puppy" or "where is your puppy" he frantically searches for his dog, Sugar. So CUTE! He thinks Sugar hung the moon.
I'll upload 8 month pics this week.
Dear Superman,
You are such a blue-eyed handsome boy! Everywhere I take you people comment on your big beautiful blue eyes and how perfectly round your head is. You look adorable in hats! Any hat! You are my sunshine, my whole world and you complete me. I am so blessed to be your momma!
Size: 12-18 months clothes
Diapers: size 3 (but soon on to size 4)
Food: You still love sweet potatoes and butternut squash but you've now discovered how good mangos and blueberry yogurt is. You're not a fan of peach or banana yogurt. You also love the organic banana oatmeal.
Drink: You LOVE water from your sippy cup but it has to have a straw!
You eat 3 meals a day and drink water with each meal.
You've been sick this past week and scared momma but you're finally getting better and back to sleeping 10 hours a night ( THANK YOU LORD! )
You are totally addicted to pacifiers and this week you found out how to put your paci in while in your car seat. You realized it's attached to you and you have access to it :)
You love your jumper and jump outta control in it.
Your favorite toys are books! Makes this momma proud :) I've read to you, literally from the day you were born and you prefer a book over a toy any day! I LOVE MY LITTLE BOOKWORM ;)
I LOVE YOU SUPERMAN!
Love,
Mommy of a Superhero!
Aww. I'm sure I always say this but I just love reading updates on your little guy!!! He is SO cute. Really neat to hear about all the fun things he's doing lately.
ReplyDeleteWhat a loving, touching tribute to Roman:) Glad to hear he's feeling better, too..sickness can be so tough on baby and Mama!
Have a wonderful weekend with your precious family.