Two people... One Journey... One plan... His Plan
Cute cute cute!!! The tie shirt is PRECIOUS on your little guy and oh my word, that hat?! You've got him dressed SO adorably:)But then again he would look cute in a paper bag - he makes the clothes!
Amber- I have no idea why you disappeared off my list of blogs I follow, but you're back now. So I missed this totally adorable picture post! He's way TOO cute for his own good. And I LOVE the monthly picture idea. What a clever idea!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Cute cute cute!!! The tie shirt is PRECIOUS on your little guy and oh my word, that hat?! You've got him dressed SO adorably:)
ReplyDeleteBut then again he would look cute in a paper bag - he makes the clothes!
Amber- I have no idea why you disappeared off my list of blogs I follow, but you're back now. So I missed this totally adorable picture post! He's way TOO cute for his own good. And I LOVE the monthly picture idea. What a clever idea!
ReplyDelete