You must post the rules.
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you.
Then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you have tagged them.
1) What is your favorite piece of decor in your house? My zebra ottoman. It was the first piece of anything I bought for our house when we were building it and I made the rest of my decor match it.
2) What tv show is a guilty pleasure for you? Breaking Bad
3) What is your favorite restaurant? Victoria's pasta shop in Norman, OK
4) If you could live in any other state, where would you choose? TEXAS :)
5) What kind of car do you drive? Tahoe SUV
6) What is the thing you do that wastes the most amount of time in your day? Facebook - I need to stop it!
7) What is your favorite website right now? Etsy - I LOVE it!
8) Do you have any special talents? Umm... I make a mean grilled cheese ;) Is that a talent?!
9) What is your favorite feature about yourself? ewww... I'm bad about this - uh, I guess my teeth, they're straight and pearly white :)
10) How did you meet your significant other, if you have one? We worked together
I'll have to come back and tag others to do it later... Roman is up from his nap.
11) What is your favorite color? Pre-Roman it was pink, Post-Roman it's BLUE :)
Fun!! Thanks for doing this! I really want to go to Texas and feel like I would love it too! LOVE that your favorite color's now blue because of your precious boy, that is SO sweet. And yes, making terrific grilled cheese is most definitely a talent!;)
ReplyDelete