Continued...
I finally print off the 12 page Pre-Application and begin filling it out yesterday (3.18.13). It requires things for me and Todd to fill out so I fill it out and I leave his part blank for him to fill in.
As Roman is dancing around his room last night for bedtime. I pick up his Story Book Bible and begin reading a Story in it. I randomly turned to a page with birds on it to get his attention and begin reading that story. It's the story of Jesus saying he cares, he cares even about the birds and the flowers. I read this sweet story of Jesus and finish and we say our prayers and little Superman goes to bed. Todd and I sit down finish the application, write the check, print off home studies and prepare this packet for mailing out today.
Tonight, I'm bored and sitting reading Twitter. I decide to see if this Agency has a Twitter. They do. I read post after post for a bit. And come to one titled "The Story behind why we changed our name" and it's a link to an article. I click on it and read that their previous name was a bit vague and they felt like they blended in with too many other companies. They changed their name based on Scripture in Matthew 6:28 and 29. So I begin reading this scripture and realize it's the same Scripture that relates to the Story I read Roman last night. I begin reading it over and over and an overwhelming sense of peace came on me. God is doing this. He is working behind the scenes. He is pointing ever so boldly to the path we are to go down.
Thankfully I mailed the packet and check today because God is serious about us using this Agency!!
Thanks for reading. I want to document this journey form beginning to end. And the ending is going to be magnificent because God's the Author of it.
Please pray for our journey.
Hugs and Love!
Amber
Wow!! I have chills! This is so awesome:) I love that God answered your prayer so specifically..and that you can have complete peace you and your dh are with the right agency. God IS going to move mountains and I can't wait to hear how He does!
ReplyDelete