Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Long time, no post :)

Well... It's been a LONG time since I've posted on my blog.  I check all the blogs I follow daily but I'm not good at blogging.  One reason is because I can't tell if I am public, private, blogging to millions of folks or myself!  I really need to spend time researching how this whole thing works out... how do you know when you have followers?  Ugh...
None the less, there have been no further infertility treatments for the D'Amico's.  I am actually waiting to find out if I am accepted into the RN program through a local college... IF I am accepted, IVF #2 will be on hold until next spring.  I'm ok with that... it's taken a lot to get me ok with it, but I'm ok with it. 

Standby... to find out what the next plan is for us :) 

2 comments:

  1. Honey you're blogging for the world to read and I am going to be watching your miracle unfold! Maybe I'll get to send you a hat some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your post about your amazing trip to CABO!?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.