I decided to blog FINALLY and have only written one blog since then. Life happens and I get busy :)
I also realized to be a blogger you have to have a public profile so other bloggers can see your blog... duh!!! Is there a blogging rule book? I need to read it if so.
Not a lot has been going on in the D'Amico world. School starts on the 24th for me so I will be busy for an entire semester (again). I do need prayers for applying to the RN program... mainly that I get into the program on my first try. I have really worked hard the past two years to get my grades "perfect" and be a desirable applicant!
Nothing new at all to report on infertility... in fact, I still need to follow up my RE. I never did that after failed IVF#1. I was angry, sad, hurt, disappointed and all those other hormonal emotions. I knew and still know that nothing the RE gives me as a reason will make sense, God knows what's best and His will is far greater than any RE's will or plan. We aren't out of options and we aren't giving up. I have prayed from day 1 of infertility that God will see us through this and a healthy pregnancy. I have faith in God, I have faith in His plan and I want His will not my own. It's still a struggle some days but I know God is listening to my prayers :)
How he loves us!! Amazing love!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.