A little bit about me... Well first of all, I decided to blog back in February but have spent time since then trying to figure out how to blog and if I was ready to share my deepest feelings with others that I don't know. I really feel compelled to blog in hopes to keep a positive outlook on things and maybe help others out there not feel alone.
The world of infertility can be a lonely one... rest assured you are not alone :)
We have been trying for 2 years to get pregnant... In December 2008 we decided to head out on a lil' wild and crazy journey called invitro... boy is it a crazy one!! We started meds and constant Dr. appointments about that time. Our actual process of invitro itself took place in February. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I still sometimes find myself saying "we really did invitro, we really spent all that money and it REALLY didn't work". We aren't done trying despite that failed attempt. We are on a "little baby-making" break. Meaning that we aren't preventing pregnancy but I'm not doing the ovulation kits or charting my temperature or anything of that nature.
I have no idea where, how or why we are on this journey. I do know that God has a hand in our lives and that we must have faith and rely on HIM for our desires. I do know that we serve a faithful and just God and that he has the best plan for my/our lives.
Thank you for taking time to read my blog and feel happy, sad, crazy, odd and out of control with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.