We are adopting again! We have no referral, baby momma or leads to either of those at this time... but we are almost home study approved (again) and are listed with an agency. If you remember our adoption of our son was private, no agency needed or used. So... this time around I'm nervous of how long it will take for someone to find us and choose us. I have sent our LifeBooks into the Agency so birthmom's can be looking at those, if they chose.
If you have any advice on adoption (newborn domestic) I'd love to hear from you either on my blog or email me at mrstdamico@yahoo.com
I've never been good at blogging but I've been told Social Media is the best way to get your name out for adoptions situations. Any advice on attracting readers or publicly blogging I'd love to hear it too.
If you don't have advice or info, that's perfectly fine too. You can pray for us, this process, birthmom and baby.
Thanks!!!
YAY!!! I am SO thrilled for you and your family! How exciting!:) Can't wait to see what God does. Will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete