I've been awful at blogging. I'm busy, with a toddler! I promised myself after this week, I'll really sit and blog away but for now, I want to ask for your prayers for my dear friends. Their toddler drowned in the bathtub on Monday and his service is tomorrow. He was 13 months old. My heart is broken and I'm so sad for them.
I am going to attend the service tomorrow. If you know me at all, I don't do baby funerals. The last time I went to one was my own baby... 12 years ago. It's gut-wrenching and no one should have to bury their baby.
Please, I'm begging for prayers for this family as they try and heal and move on. I want comfort and peace for them that only God can provide.
Thank you
Oh my goodness, how incredibly sad..I cannot imagine..I will absolutely be praying for them. I'm so sorry for their loss. And yours.
ReplyDeleteAmber, there is no way I can possibly understand how difficult this would be for them. And also for you. I do know some pain never goes away and you are an incredibly kind friend for being there for them. I'm still sorry for your loss and also for theirs.
ReplyDelete