Superman! You turned 1 year old today!! You are such a precious little boy! We celebrated by having a party at the house for you. We did an airplane theme because we love airplanes, they're cute and fun and your nursery is done in airplanes. Lots of people came and showed you how much they love you and how special you are. You dug into your smash cake like a champ, hesitant at first but savored every bite. You got lots of fun new toys to play with too. Momma went all out on your decorations and invites. You even had your very own professional sno cone stand at your party, serving up gourmet sno cones and debuting a new flavor in your honor... called "Superman"!
Milestones:
Crawling, army crawling super fast everywhere you go!
You are so curious and into everything.
You are "talking" so much lately, non stop and I love to hear you talk.
You started holding your hand up to the phone and saying "hello" this week, pretending to talk on the phone.
You are still eating like a champ... Blueberries are still your favorite, but you really love all fresh fruit and veggies.
You're in size 18-24 month clothes and still in size 3 diapers, although we need to move up to the 4's because your cute, chunky cheeks are hanging out.
You're in a size 5 shoe. You are gonna have ski's for shoes, son!!
You ham it up to everyone and everywhere we go.
You still have the bluest eyes I've ever seen.
The past few days you've gotten stranger anxiety and it breaks my heart to see you upset and afraid.
I'll post pics in a day or two of your big day!
I love you so much Roman, you are the light of my life. I am sad you are no longer an infant and turned a year old but I'm going to enjoy every moment with you at this age too! I love you Superman!
I don't know what it is with babies and phones at this age, but my boys have starting "talking" on the phone too. And they use anything. It's hilarious. Happy Birthday Roman. And congrats momma for the 1st year.
ReplyDelete