Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Roman Anthony

Finally... Meet Roman!  He's so sweet and precious and we are busy, busy trying to get into a routine and keep this guy fed!  He was up to 11.3 1/2 ounces at 20 days old!!  He's a ham and we LOVE all of him SO much!!!  He eats about 5 1/2 ounces every 3 hours, even at night... so we aren't sleeping all that much :)  He'd rather eat than sleep!  He's been a HUGE blessing to us!!  Adoption ROCKS!!!  I'll post more later!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you have a blog! I know that God will use your lives as witnesses to others. I am so glad that baby Roman is finally in your arms and is safe and healthy! He sure is a cutie pie! Sounds like a good eater. Sleep is for the weak anyways! Love you guys, can't wait to hear more about your precious bundle. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.