Whoa! Where in the world did the time go?! Roman is 12 weeks old today! It seems like just yesterday I was watching his birth and here we are 12 weeks later... all settled in at home and living our lives as a family of 3.
His milestones:
Smiling
Babbling
Laughing out loud
Cries when I lay him down and walk away
Rolls from belly to back
Eats 4 ounces a day - he's gone down in ounces
Weighs 17.6 lbs - this is why I'm not worried about his decreasing ounces!
Sleeps - like crap :)
Naps - like crap :)
Grabs toys I hold out in front of him or when under his baby gym
He loves:
when we read to him - we've read to him daily since birth
Jack's big music show on NickJr
Watching our Boston Terrier and Boxer
Swinging
Hanging out in his bouncy seat
Laying and kicking in the floor
He hates:
Sleep and car rides!
Roman...
You are the best thing in our lives! We love you more than anything in this world and will do anything for you. You have changed our lives so much and we can't imagine life without your precious face! We love to hear you babble and coo and laugh out loud. You complete us!!! We love you little bulldog!
I love your "He hates - sleep and car rides" Evie loved car rides but HATED when we had to stop. She would start yelling every time we pulled up to a light.
ReplyDelete